Latest Articles on French Vocabulary...
Savoir versus Connaître – the Verb “to Know” in French
How to Make, Accept and Refuse an Invitation in French
Don’t Say “Mon Plaisir” For “My Pleasure” in French
How to Say the Date in French – Le or no Le ?
French Connecting Words – How To Link Ideas (with Audio)
Bilingual French/English Medical Physical (with Audio)
List of French Linking Words – Conjunctions, Locutions etc… (with Audio)
Sales Season in France – French Sales Vocabulary
To Dress in French – Porter, Mettre, S’Habiller etc…
Browse other French Blog categories
- How to Learn French > Learning French does not have to be hard, if you have a method
- French Vocabulary > Learn and Master Real World French Vocabulary
- French Grammar > Unlock the Mysteries of Complex French Grammar Concepts
- French Verbs > Learn the key French Verbs Tenses & Conjugations
- Easy French Practice > Learn French with Real World In-Context French Stories & Dialogs
- French Food & Wine > Essential to the French Culture, Discover Regional Foods, Wines & Recipes
- French Culture > The French are Very Attached to Their Culture, Learn About it Here...