Exercise Your French The Smart Way
Specifically built to prepare you for today’s modern spoken French. Perfect as a supplemental exercise audiobook to the À Moi Paris Method or as a practice tool for your core grammar/vocabulary skills.
"I’ve tried dozens of language learning methods for the three different languages I’ve studied, and I’ve never found anything quite like French Today. The absolute best program for language learning, and great customer service."
Elizabeth Ryan - brussels
"I have tried others and even a private teacher for over a year and learned grammar but still cannot have a conversation!! With your techniques, I am speaking and comprehending faster."
BEVERLY ALLEN – NJ, USA
The French Today AUDIO Method
900+ Five Star Reviews
Built from the ground up
75 000+ Audiobooks Sold
You Will Improve - Guaranteed
Structure of the exercise book:
- 2 companion exercise books: one for L1, one for L2.
- Each chapter matches the story and study guide of the method book
- Each chapter contains ~ 8 exercises of 10 sentences each
- Everything is recorded and you can also read everything in the transcript
- First, I ask the questions and leave some time for you to answer them out-loud
- In the answers to the exercise, I repeat the questions and give the answers right away
- The French Today app offers many functions to navigate the audio book, repeat, fast forward, hide the answers etc...
Content of the exercise books:
- Study Tips: how to study with this exercise book?
- Translate story sentences into English
- Translate new French sentences into English
- Translate story sentences into French
- Translate new sentences into French
- Vocabulary, grammar, verb conjugation, idiom exercises...
- understanding/translating a new short story based on the novel
- Just as with the method audiobooks, the complexity of the sentences featured in the exercise books increases as your knowledge of French does.
PAY ONCE - download on all your DEVICES
Listen to some drills from chapter 10 of À Moi Paris Beginner Exercise Book (L1)...
(Answers are at the end of the recordings)