- “Noël dans nos familles françaises” – with audio
A realistic dialogue introducing you to both the French traditions and precise vocabulary used around that time of year.
- “Petit Papa Noël” – sung by Leyla – video
The most popular French Christmas song.
- “Chanson pour les enfants l’hiver” – audio and video
A very famous winter poem for children.
- “La Bûche de Noël” – Christmas Yule Log recipe
- “Les truffes au Chocolat” – Chocolate truffles recipe
- “La Saint Nicolas” – St Nick’s day in France
- “Catholic Mass Prayers in French” – with audio
Far be it from me to proselytize, but this recording can be interesting to some in this Christmas season.
I wish you all to have a great new year with many opportunities to practice your French!