- “La Saint Nicolas” – Meet Saint Nicolas, the French Santa
- “Noël dans nos familles françaises” – with audio
A realistic dialogue introducing you to both the French traditions and precise vocabulary used around that time of year.
- “Joyeux Hanoucca” – French vocabulary for this Jewish Holiday
- “Noël en Australie” – une histoire en français facile
- “Petit Papa Noël” – sung by Leyla – video
The most popular French Christmas song.
- “Chanson pour les enfants l’hiver” – audio and video
A very famous winter poem for children.
- “Catholic Mass Prayers in French” and “Je Vous Salue Marie – Hail Mary” – with audio
Far be it from me to proselytize, but these recording can be interesting to some in this Christmas season.
- “La Bûche de Noël” – Christmas Yule Log recipe
- “Les truffes au Chocolat” – Chocolate truffles recipe
- “Coquilles Saint Jacques au foie gras” – discover Olivier’s special Scallop recipe for the Holidays.
I wish you all to have a great new year with many opportunities to practice your French!