Why Pick a French Immersion Homestay at a Teacher’s Home?
Learn From Hand-picked French Teachers
I personally selected these teachers for their experience in teaching French, outgoing personality and reliability. These French immersion homestays are a fun way to discover France.
Customised to Your Level of French
You will get plenty of French practice adapted to your own level, make fast progress, and get over your fear of speaking in no time!
Travel Alone or With Your family
Most teachers can accommodate a couple, friends traveling together or a family. A great and safe solution to practice your French while traveling by yourself or with loved ones.
Personalised French Lessons
Your French teacher and you will decide on a program to exactly match your French goals and needs. You’ll then practice what you’ve learnt during the entire day.
All French Teachers Fluent in English
They can explain the French language rules in English if need be, and communicate with your family. Or keep it 100% French, you choose!
Discover France With Your Teacher
Your French teacher will double as your guide. Discover a new region with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, as you practice your French in context.
A Typical Week of 6 Days, 7 Nights, French Immersion Homestay* Includes:
- 15 hours of personalised French lessons with your experienced French teacher
- Accommodation in a comfortable room with private bathroom in the teacher's home or private studio/house on the property
- Minimum 2 meals a day provided by and shared with the teacher during which you'll speak French
- 2 accompanied excursions or cultural activities with your French teacher to practice your French in context
* Since each teacher is independent, the French immersion homestays may vary slightly. Please refer to each immersion homestay to see what exactly is included, and specification on location, accommodations, weekly prices, number of guests possible, and the many options offered. Teachers may be able to welcome students for a longer/shorter stays. Teachers are independent and not employees nor contractors of French Today.