Designed to Simplify the Complexity Of French
This French audiobook clearly explains complex points of grammar and vocabulary such as the various French pronouns, irregular adjectives, the many ways of asking questions in French and interrogative expressions… The story part, which continues the adventures of Mary and her friends, illustrates what is explained in the study guide so you also learn the grammar in context. You’ll then practice the new concepts with exercises.
With this audio method, you will:
- Master intermediate points of grammar such as pronouns, adjectives, adverbs…
- Learn a lot of idioms and expressions in the context of a story
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
- Practice what you’ve learned with specific exercises
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Focused on real world French vocabulary and core French grammar
- Recorded at 2 different speeds (Slightly Slower & Street)
- Learn while following a novel with real characters that evolve in real life situations
Included in this French Audiobook
9+ Hours of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 182 pages PDF transcript.