À Moi Paris Level 3 "Parisian Life"A Unique Intermediate Method for Learning Modern French
|Target Level:||Low Intermediate|
|Audio/PDF:||9 hrs 11 min / 182 Pages|
|Format:||MP3/PDF Download, iOS, Android|
Designed to Simplify the Complexity Of French
Develop your fluency with the French present tense, by studying pronouns, adverbs, and more advanced adjectives.
Other methods will have you learn tenses and grammar patterns you would never actually use at your lower intermediate level. Our method focuses instead on truly useful French vocabulary and core French grammar that you will actually need and use in your interactions.
Recorded at 2 Different Speeds
Each chapter of the story is recorded 2 different ways:
- A slightly slower version with French glidings and elisions
- A modern street version as natives would actually speak in Paris so that you can start preparing your ears
Developed Around A Real Storyline To Keep You Interested
Learn while following a real novel with real characters that evolve in real life situations. Learning French in context throughout the whole book series will not only keep things interesting but will make you remember more vocabulary and expressions.
9+ Hours of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 182 pages PDF transcript.
Audio & PDF Preview
Sample part of the À Moi Paris Level 3 PDF
Sample a part of chapter 10 – Slower:
Sample a part of chapter 10 – Street French:
Sample a part of chapter 10 – Study Guide:
Real-life situations covered include:
- Describing and comparing people and things
- Setting an appointment in French
- Going to the gym
- Making various kinds of phone calls
- Getting ready for a party
- Ordering and commenting on food
- Mastering all weather conversations
- Flirting in French
- Discussing a TV show
The Study Guide includes:
- Direct & indirect object pronouns
- Asking questions: Est-ce que, inversion & street
- Common & complex interrogative expressions
- Expressing possession & possessive adjectives
- Demonstrative & Interrogative adjectives
- Adjectives of colors and nuances
- Tous, tout, toute or toutes & pronunciation
- Quel, quelques, lequel, duquel, auquel, quelques-uns…
- Possessive & demonstrative pronouns
- Comparative & superlative adverbs
- Y/En and their modern glided pronunciation
- Adverbs and their place in the sentence
You may also like…
US$119.98 On Sale!
US$164.96 On Sale!
23 hours 47 min of Pro Recording + 277 pages PDF
Designed to Simplify the Complexity Of French, This Low Intermediate Bundle Contains our Most Popular Products Bundled Together for an Amazing Price.