Designed to Simplify the Complexity Of French
A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
"I’ve tried dozens of language learning methods for the three different languages I’ve studied, and I’ve never found anything quite like French Today. The absolute best program for language learning, and great customer service."
Elizabeth Ryan - brussels
"I have tried others and even a private teacher for over a year and learned grammar but still cannot have a conversation!! With your techniques, I am speaking and comprehending faster."
BEVERLY ALLEN – NJ, USA
The French Today AUDIO Method
900+ Five Star Reviews
Built from the ground up
75 000+ Audiobooks Sold
You Will Improve - Guaranteed
REAL-LIFE SITUATIONS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Describing and comparing people and things
- Making various kinds of phone calls
- Ordering and commenting on food
- Flirting in French
- Discussing a TV show
- Going to the hospital
- Common slang
- Grocery shopping & setting a menu
- Taking the plane
- Driving in France
- Talking with and about babies/kids
- + A lot of small talk
THE STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Direct & indirect object pronouns
- Asking questions: Est-ce que, inversion & street
- Common & complex interrogative expressions
- Expressing possession & possessive adjectives
- Demonstrative & Interrogative adjectives
- Adjectives of colors and nuances
- Tous, tout, toute or toutes & pronunciation
- Quel, quelques, lequel, duquel, auquel, quelques-uns…
- Possessive & demonstrative pronouns
- Comparative & superlative adverbs
- Y/En and their modern glided pronunciation
- Adverbs and their place in the sentence
PAY ONCE - download on all your DEVICES
Listen to a sample chapter...
WANT EVEN MORE PRACTICE EXERCISES?
À Moi Paris Intermediate - Exercise Book
Featuring 10 hours of audio-based exercises and transcript. These exercises are created from the ground up to help you train your intermediate French and really internalise grammar and vocabulary.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet