Conquer the Indirect Speech
The ongoing story of Mary and her friends comes to an end with this final chapter of the À Moi Paris series. This audiobook will also briefly explain the constructions and details of indirect / reported speech, but mostly teaches by example throughout the story. You’ll learn all kinds of fun idioms and upscale vocabulary and then the Q&A section will then help you test your understanding and practice speaking out-loud.
With this French audiobook, you will:
- Really understand all the subtleties of indirect speech
- Practice relating stories and memories in the past tense
- Learn many fun and useful idioms/expressions seldom found in books
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
- Conclude the adventures of Mary, Sophie, Claudia, and their friends
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Based on a realistic storyline and real-world characters
- Recorded (not mechanically slowed/sped up) at two speeds (slower and modern French)
- Featuring more advanced French conjugation and grammar concepts
10 Hours 8 min of story chapters + study guide + mini-lessons + Questions & Answers – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 249 pages transcript.