Explore and Conquer the Different French Moods
A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
"I’ve tried dozens of language learning methods for the three different languages I’ve studied, and I’ve never found anything quite like French Today. The absolute best program for language learning, and great customer service."
Elizabeth Ryan - brussels
"I have tried others and even a private teacher for over a year and learned grammar but still cannot have a conversation!! With your techniques, I am speaking and comprehending faster."
BEVERLY ALLEN – NJ, USA
The French Today AUDIO Method
900+ Five Star Reviews
Built from the ground up
75 000+ Audiobooks Sold
You Will Improve - Guaranteed
REAL-LIFE SITUATIONS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Renting an apartment in Paris
- Discussing the news
- Debating and lightly arguing
- Accepting/refusing an invitation
- Describing and navigating a city
- Tasting and describing a wine
- Discussing cooking, nutrition & health
- Going over a child’s routine
- Expressing surprise and emotions
- Relating events in the past
- Communicating with co-workers
- Going to a yoga class
THE STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Present subjunctive construction & uses
- Ways to avoid the Subjunctive
- Subjunctive ≠ Indicative
- The “ne” explétif – a “ne” without any negative value
- Conditional present construction
- “Je” form – Conditional pronunciation ≠ futur simple
- Conditional use in French ≠ English
- Past conditional – should have, would have, could have
- Hypothesis in French (“if” clauses)
- Imperative present construction & uses
- Imperative and pronouns
- The indirect speech
PAY ONCE - download on all your DEVICES
Listen to sample chapters...
WANT TO SAVE MORE?
THIS AUDIOBOOK IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
À Moi Paris Method - All Levels
More than 3 days of pro audio recordings and 1700 pages of transcript. These audiobooks will take you from beginner to advanced all while learning in the context of a story recorded at multiple speeds and levels of enunciation. Includes all the story chapters, study guides and Q&A sections of the whole À Moi Paris Method.
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet