Explore the Different French Tenses as you Reach the Next Level of French Fluency
This French audiobook explains the construction and uses of the French tenses of the indicative mood, focusing on what is difficult for students such as passé-composé versus imparfait or the choice between “être” and “avoir” to form complex tenses.
With this French audio method, you will:
- Learn the use and construction of all indicative tenses
- Unlock the mysteries of complex grammatical concepts
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Recorded at 2 different speeds (slightly slower and street French)
- Featuring more advanced French conjugation and grammar concepts
- Based around a realistic storyline and real-world characters
8 Hours 44 min of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 196 pages PDF/epub transcript.