Explore the Different French Tenses as you Reach the Next Level of French Fluency
This French audiobook explains the construction and uses of the French tenses of the indicative mood, focusing on what is difficult for students such as passé-composé versus imparfait or the choice between “être” and “avoir” to form complex tenses. The ongoing story of Mary and her friends is fun and lively and illustrates the points of grammar in context. You’ll then practice the new concepts with exercises.
With this French audio method, you will:
- Learn the use and construction of all the past and future indicative tenses
- Unlock the mysteries of complex grammatical concepts
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
- Practice what you’ve learned in the context of the story and with specific exercises
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Recorded at 2 different speeds (slightly slower and street French)
- Featuring more advanced French conjugation and grammar concepts
- Based around a realistic storyline and real-world characters
Included in this French Audiobook
8 Hours 44 min of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 196 pages PDF/epub transcript.