À Moi Paris Level 5 "Our Past and Future"Master the French Past and Future Tenses
|Target Level:||Intermediate and Above|
|Audio/PDF:||8 hrs 44 min / 194 Pages|
|Format:||MP3/PDF Download, iOS, Android|
Explore the Different French Tenses as you Reach the Next Level of French Fluency
This audiobook explains the construction and uses of the French tenses of the indicative mood, focusing on what is difficult for students such as passé-composé versus imparfait or the choice between “être” and “avoir” to form complex tenses.
Recorded at 2 Different Speeds
Each chapter of the story is recorded 2 different ways:
- A slightly slower version with French glidings and elisions
- A modern street version as natives would actually speak in Paris so that you can start preparing your ears
Developed Around A Real Storyline To Keep You Interested
Learn while following a real novel with real characters that evolve in real life situations. Learning French in context throughout the whole book series will not only keep things interesting but will make you remember more vocabulary and expressions.
8 Hours 44 min of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 196 pages PDF/epub transcript.
Audio & PDF Preview
Sample part of the À Moi Paris Level 5 PDF
Sample a part of chapter 9 – Slower:
Sample a part of chapter 9 – Street French:
Sample a part of chapter 9 – Study Guide:
Real-life situations covered include:
- Discussing your schedule
- Jogging and Exercising
- Telling about your day
- Talking about friends
- Relating problems in a restaurant
- Discussing vacations and hobbies
- Talking about school
- Visiting apartments
- Reporting a robbery
- Describing a renovation project
- Going to the hairdresser and discussing looks
- And lots of small talk!
The Study Guide includes:
- Recap overview of the present (le présent)
- Depuis ≠ pendant, en, dans, pour, il y a
- The near future construction (futur proche) and the future (futur simple)
- “On” versus “nous”
- The participles (le participe présent et le participe passé)
- The imperfect (l’imparfait), the French past tense “passé-composé” and the preterit / simple past (le passé simple)
- A direct and indirect object review
- How to choose between être or avoir for the passé-composé
- The pluperfect (le plus-que-parfait) and the future perfect (le futur antérieur)
- Expressing cause and consequences, opposition and restriction
You may also like…
US$49.99 On Sale!
5 hrs 31 min of Pro Recording + 157 Pages PDF
This intermediate level French audio novel tells the story of a young couple preparing a trip to Paris, and spending a week over there. Find dialogues that are lively, up to date, realistic, and adapted to your level and cover many everyday real life travel situations.
US$119.97 On Sale!
Over 33 hours! of Pro Recording + 690 Pages PDF
Buy all 3 French Verb Drills and get my popular 1 hours long masterclass: “French Verbs Fundamentals” for free (a $39.99 value)!