Master Both Traditional and Modern Spoken French Pronunciation
With this French audio book, you will:
- Understand the rules to read and speak with a true French accent
- Drill on the particularly difficult French sounds
- Master the French R
- Explore the concepts of French silent letters, liaison, elision and glidings
- Get precise directions on how to form French vowels, consonants, and nasal sounds
- Practice modern spoken French glidings
Does French pronunciation stump you?
When does a vowel + N become a nasal sound? And what is the difference between the nasals AN, IN, ON? Is there a difference between o, au, aux, eau, and eaux? Can you pronounce without thinking too hard ‘Grenouille’ or ‘accueillir’? What about liaisons and silent letters?