Blue, tall, friendly, scrumptious, gentle, sour… adjectives are a fundamental part of any language, and a true sign of fluency. Unfortunately, students seldom master their changing pronunciation and often don’t know enough adjectives to be able to describe what they want eloquently.
The aim of this lesson is to teach French adjectives from A to Z, from the fundamentals to the more complex forms, with a strong focus on pronunciation.
- Understand the logic and structure of French adjectives
- Master their pronunciation in the masculine, feminine and plural
- Practice with and memorize over 250 adjectives, including adjectives for food, personality, feelings, hair and skin…
- Understand the key difference between ‘c’est’ and ‘il/elle est’
- Achieve a new level of fluency in your conversations