Download Your Free 2.5-hour French Audiobook Now
No email nor registration required!
Free audiobook (all recorded + full transcript)This 2.5-hour long French audiobook features the characters from the À Moi Paris French method and contains:
- A lively story recorded at 3 different speeds (slower with 'book French' enunciation, a bit faster with glidings, then the street version with all the glidings common in today's modern French)
- Study guide with unique tips on French grammar, French vocabulary and expressions (also recorded).
- Questions & answers section to test your understanding of the French story (also recorded & great to use as dictation)
- Full 60 pages transcript with English translations
Instantly downloadable and works on all major platformsFrench Today audiobooks (including the free one) are accessible via our custom apps (iPhone/iPad, Android, Mac, and Windows) which are completely free to download and feature some cool functionalities to create an amazing audiobook experience.
This free Audiobook topics include:
- Enjoy 6 chapters of an easy and real-life like story with translated dialogs
- Learn what elisions, liaison and glidings are
- Learn the 4 different ways to ask questions in Frenc
- Learn useful food vocabulary
- Learn useful vocabulary for introducing yourself, traveling, ordering food, chatting in French
- Learn the differences between French and English adjectives
- Learn the many meanings of the subject pronoun "on", so often used in modern spoken French
- and more...
The free French Today app features:
- Download your French Today audiobook in 2 clicks/taps
- Read and listen to the audiobook even when not connected to the internet
- Read transcript and listen to audio in one app
- Hide the english translations in 1 click/tap
- Quickly navigate the table of content
- Skip forwards or backwards in 15 second increments
- and more...
Download Right Now no need for emails or registration!
Download your audiobook via our custom French Today apps available for all major platforms
- MP3 + PDF transcript (.zip)
Import the individual MP3 files into your media player app of choice...
Need any help? We have walkthroughs on how to install our apps on all platforms in our knowledge base
Do you also want to receive unique French tips & lessons via email ?
Tens of thousands of people love receiving our unique French tips & free lessons on a regular basis (you can unsubscribe at any time and we promise we'll never spam you!). Just make sure you confirm your email address or we won't be able to subscribe you!Subscribe to our newsletter & tips