Learn French The Smart Way
A new approach to learning both traditional and modern French logically structured for English speakers. Learn all the key grammar rules and then practice everything you learn within the story of an ongoing novel.
"I’ve tried dozens of language learning methods for the three different languages I’ve studied, and I’ve never found anything quite like French Today. The absolute best program for language learning, and great customer service."
Elizabeth Ryan - brussels
"I have tried others and even a private teacher for over a year and learned grammar but still cannot have a conversation!! With your techniques, I am speaking and comprehending faster."
BEVERLY ALLEN – NJ, USA
The French Today AUDIO Method
900+ Five Star Reviews
Built from the ground up
75 000+ Audiobooks Sold
You Will Improve - Guaranteed
REAL-LIFE SITUATIONS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Talking about your family & country
- Describing your hobbies (sports, music, travels)
- Discussing the weather
- Ordering food
- Telling the time
- Buying groceries
- Being sick
- Shopping for clothes
- Commenting on an apartment
- Planning a vacation and packing
- Going to the movies
- And more
THE STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Guidance on how to study French
- Directions on how to drill the irregular verbs
- Verbs in ER + modern pronunciation
- Reflexive verbs
- Formal and Informal greetings
- Politeness expressions
- Shopping & clothing vocabulary
- Traveling vocabulary
- Food vocabulary
- Housing & furniture vocabulary
- Family Vocabulary
- Sickness & medicine vocabulary
- And more
PAY ONCE - download on all your DEVICES
Listen to a full sample chapter...
WANT EVEN MORE PRACTICE EXERCISES?
À Moi Paris Beginner - Exercise Book
Featuring more than 17 hours of audio-based exercises and transcript. These exercises are created from the ground up to help you train your beginner French and really internalise grammar and vocabulary.