Unlock the French Past and Future Tenses
A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
"I’ve tried dozens of language learning methods for the three different languages I’ve studied, and I’ve never found anything quite like French Today. The absolute best program for language learning, and great customer service."
Elizabeth Ryan - brussels
"I have tried others and even a private teacher for over a year and learned grammar but still cannot have a conversation!! With your techniques, I am speaking and comprehending faster."
BEVERLY ALLEN – NJ, USA
The French Today AUDIO Method
900+ Five Star Reviews
Built from the ground up
75 000+ Audiobooks Sold
You Will Improve - Guaranteed
REAL-LIFE SITUATIONS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Discussing vacations and hobbies
- Going to the hairdresser and discussing looks
- Exploring feelings and relationships
- Addressing a problem in a restaurant
- Bargaining for prices
- Discussing diets, nutrition, and ecology
- Interacting with a young child
- Talking and making plans over the phone
- Going on a journey by train
- Relating pet stories
- Touring Giverny & discussing art
THE STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Recap overview of the present (le présent)
- Depuis ≠ pendant, en, dans, pour, il y a
- The near future construction (futur proche)
- The future (futur simple) and the future perfect (le futur antérieur)
- On versus nous
- The imperfect (l’imparfait) and the past tense “passé-composé”
- The participles (le participe présent et le participe passé)
- A direct and indirect object review
- How to choose between être or avoir for the passé-composé?
- The preterit / simple past (le passé simple) and the pluperfect (le plus-que-parfait)
- Expressing cause and consequences, opposition and restriction
PAY ONCE - download on all your DEVICES
Listen to sample chapters...
WANT TO SAVE MORE?
THIS AUDIOBOOK IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
À Moi Paris Method - All Levels
More than 3 days of pro audio recordings and 1700 pages of transcript. These audiobooks will take you from beginner to advanced all while learning in the context of a story recorded at multiple speeds and levels of enunciation. Includes all the story chapters, study guides and Q&A sections of the whole À Moi Paris Method.