Explore and Conquer the Different French Moods
This French audiobook clearly explains the construction and uses of the French conditional, imperative and subjunctive moods. It explores situations when English and French don’t use the same moods, gives tips on how to avoid complicated constructions and focuses on what is difficult for students such as the hypothetical constructions (‘if’ clauses).
The ongoing story of Mary and her friends is fun and lively and illustrates the points of grammar in context. You’ll then practice the new concepts with exercises.
With this French audio method, you will:
- Really understand when to use the imperative, the conditional and the dreaded subjunctive mood
- Train on what is really important to know, and learn common ways to avoid complex tenses (like the French do)
- Learn many fun and useful idioms/expressions seldom found in books
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
- Continue the adventures of Mary, Sophie, Claudia and their friends
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Based around a realistic storyline and real-world characters
- Recorded (not mechanically slowed/sped up) at two speeds (slower and street French)
- Featuring more advanced French conjugation and grammar concepts
Included in this French Audiobook
9 Hours 02 min of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 205 pages transcript.