Master the French Tenses of The Future and the Past Indicative by Practicing Them in the Context of a Real Life-Like Story
Now that the use and constructions of all the tenses of the Indicative mood have no more secrets for you, it’s time to really nail the concepts by practicing with a longer story, featuring all kinds of fun idioms and more advanced expressions. The Q&A section will then help you test your understanding, but also practice speaking out-loud using the right tense.
With this French audiobook, you will:
- Really understand when to use the Présent tense vs. Passé-composé vs. Imparfait
- Practice relating stories and memories in the past tense
- Learn many fun and useful idioms/expressions seldom found in books
- Train in using and understanding the modern French pronunciation French natives use today
- Get introduced to the conditional and subjunctive moods
A Unique French Learning Approach
- Based around a realistic storyline and real-world characters
- Recorded (not mechanically slowed/sped up) at two speeds (slower and street French)
- Featuring more advanced French conjugation and grammar concepts
10 Hours 51 min of story chapters + study guide + grammar and vocabulary exercises – all professionally recorded by a Parisian native + 255 pages PDF/epub transcript.