If within 120 (one hundred twenty) days of your purchase you are not satisfied that the product that you have bought improves your French language skills, we will refund you 100% of the purchase price.
It’s that simple!
French jokes and puns – blagues en français 16 (with audio)
Jokes and puns in French are a fun way to train on your speaking abilities and pronunciation: memorize them by heart, and then tell them to your French speaking friends, or your classmates. It’s a good way to start the day!
Histoire de Pommes de terre
C’est l’histoire de deux pommes de terre.
Une d’elles se fait écraser et l’autre s’écrie :
– Oh purée !
Here is the story of two potatoes.
One of them is ran over, and the other says:
– Oh purée! [It’s a pun, meaning both “Oh my goodness!” and “Oh, mashed potatoes!”]
Note from Camille: another version of this story is Leyla’s first joke, one that we love in our family. Instead of potatoes, it’s tomatoes, and after it’s been ran over, the Mom says “common Ketchup” – pun on “catch up”….
This is one of the most common Kindergarden jokes ever… I am positive ANY French kid has heard it… My mom told it, I told it, Leyla told it to me last year…
Qu’est-ce qui est. petit, rond, vert, et qui monte et qui descend ?
– Un petit pois dans un ascenseur.
What is small, round, green and goes up and down?
– A small green-pea in an elevator.
– Papa, pourquoi le monsieur fait peur à la dame avec son bâton ?
– Il ne veut pas lui faire peur, c’est le chef d’orchestre.
– Alors pourquoi la dame, elle crie?
At the opera
– Daddy, why is the guy scaring the lady by his stick?
– He is not scaring her; he’s the conductor.
– Then, why is the lady shouting?