Our daughter Leyla loves our French jokes and puns serie, so much indeed that she wanted to record her own: here you go (elle est trop mignonne – elle a 9 ans sur cette vidéo)… Enjoy!
How To Study French With French Jokes
Here are my French tips to better your French:
- Listen to the audio without reading the transcript
- If you don’t get it, read the French transcript as you are listening to the audio of the joke (repeat as needed)
- As a last resort, read the English translation. Then listen to the audio again.
- Make sure your make French flashcards to memorise the new vocabulary.
French Joke #1
L1 + L2
À Moi Paris Method – BeginnerUS$119.99
Que disent deux bonshommes de neige qui se rencontrent ? …
Tu ne trouves pas que ça sent la carotte aujourd’hui ?
What do 2 snowmen say when they meet each other?
Don’t you think it smells like carrots today?
French Joke #2
Qu’est-ce qui fait “teuf teuf” en dessous de la terre ?
Une taupe en scooter !
What goes “teuf teuf” underground?
A mole riding a scooter !
More French Jokes and Puns
For more audio French jokes and puns with audio recordings and English translation on French Today, follow these links:
- French Jokes and Puns
- French Jokes & Audio – 2
- Jokes in French – 3
- French Jokes Recorded – 4
- French Toto Jokes – 5
- Learn French With Jokes – 6
- Laugh in French – 7
- Blagues en Français – 8
- Easy to Understand French Jokes – 9
- French Funny Jokes – 10
- Recorded French Jokes – 11
- French Humor – 12
- A Fun Way to Learn French With French Jokes – 13
- Laugh With French Jokes – 14
- Blagues en Français – 15
- Blagues Françaises + Audio – 16
- Jokes From France – 17
- Blagues en Français – 18
- Learn French With French Jokes – 19
- French Jokes – A Fun French Practice – 20