Bilingual and clean French Jokes and puns for the whole family, translated into English and clearly recorded by a native French speaker. A fun way to practice your French today!
How To Study French With French Jokes
Here are my French tips to better your French:
- Listen to the audio without reading the transcript
- If you don’t get it, read the French transcript as you are listening to the audio of the joke (repeat as needed)
- As a last resort, read the English translation. Then listen to the audio again.
- Make sure your make French flashcards to memorise the new vocabulary.
French Joke Number 1
L1 + L2
À Moi Paris Method – BeginnerUS$119.99
La maman de Toto:
– Toto, où est la passoire ?
– Je l’ai jetée, elle était pleine de trous!
– Toto, where is the strainer?
– I threw it away; it was full of holes!
French Riddle Number 2
J’ai un bras, trois têtes, et quatre jambes. Qui suis-je ?
– Un menteur.
I have a hand, three heads, and four legs. What/who am I?
– A liar.
French Joke Number 3
– Pourquoi les éléphants ne peuvent pas avoir un ordinateur ?
– Parce qu’il ont peur des souris!
– Why is it that elephants can’t have computer?
– Because they fear mice !
More French Jokes and Puns
For more audio French jokes and puns with audio recordings and English translation on French Today, follow these links:
- French Jokes and Puns
- French Jokes & Audio – 2
- Jokes in French – 3
- French Jokes Recorded – 4
- French Toto Jokes – 5
- Learn French With Jokes – 6
- Laugh in French – 7
- Blagues en Français – 8
- Easy to Understand French Jokes – 9
- French Funny Jokes – 10
- Recorded French Jokes – 11
- French Humor – 12
- A Fun Way to Learn French With French Jokes – 13
- Laugh With French Jokes – 14
- Blagues en Français – 15
- Blagues Françaises + Audio – 16
- Jokes From France – 17
- Blagues en Français – 18
- Learn French With French Jokes – 19
- French Jokes – A Fun French Practice – 20