Learn French and have fun with these riddles with French audio recordings, English translations, and explanation of the French pun.
Devinettes – French Riddles
1 – Quelle est la ville la plus vieille du monde?
What is the oldest city in the world?
Answer: Milan (sounds like “mille ans”: a thousand year)
2 – Quel est le coquillage le moins lourd ?
Réponse : la palourde
What sea shell is the least heavy?
Answer: the palourde
(a sort of clam, but it sounds like “pas lourde”: not heavy)
More French Jokes and Puns
For more audio French jokes and puns with audio recordings and English translation on French Today, follow these links:
- French Jokes and Puns
- French Jokes & Audio – 2
- Jokes in French – 3
- French Jokes Recorded – 4
- French Toto Jokes – 5
- Learn French With Jokes – 6
- Laugh in French – 7
- Blagues en Français – 8
- Easy to Understand French Jokes – 9
- French Funny Jokes – 10
- Recorded French Jokes – 11
- French Humor – 12
- A Fun Way to Learn French With French Jokes – 13
- Laugh With French Jokes – 14
- Blagues en Français – 15
- Blagues Françaises + Audio – 16
- Jokes From France – 17
- Blagues en Français – 18
- Learn French With French Jokes – 19
- French Jokes – A Fun French Practice – 20
- Our daughter Leyla tells French Jokes (With Video)
- A Fun French Prank With Eggs
- French laughter Vocabulary & April’s Fool Tradition