Le Métro & the Parisian Transportation System - Cultural Guide
This cultural audio lesson combines practical info and fun French practice! It is recorded in simple French, and comes with a French transcript and an English translation.
I will tell you all about the Parisian transportation system (bus, métro, RER, tram etc...) and take you through a typical subway ride, and go over all the practical info. This lesson comes with the proper pronunciation of ALL the subways stations in Paris: this is unique, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Learn exclusive tips from a true Parisian
- Feel prepared and confident when traveling to Paris
- Master all the transportation related vocabulary
- Fun and instructive way to practice your French
- A great way to train (no pun intended!) your listening and comprehension skills
Table of Content for "Le Métro & the Parisian Transportation System"
1. French Transcript
Les différents types de transports
- Le bus
- Le métro
- Le tram
- Le RER
- Le réseau SNCF
Où acheter son titre de transport ?
Quel titre de transport acheter ?
- Le ticket aller simple
- Les abonnements
Prendre les transports en commun
2. English Translation
3. Detailed Paris Métro Lines 1 through 14 with all stations & correct pronunciation
- Target Level:
- Audio Duration:
MP3 & PDF Download
- PDF Book:
17 Pages inc. all Métro lines
French with English translation
- Author: Camille Chevalier-Karfis
"This lesson is fun and very practical, I learned a lot of French vocabulary" - Angie M - London, UK
"So useful when you are in Paris!"- Lenka T - South Africa
"I loved Camille's tips. You can see she is a true Parisian"- Amy Foster - New Zealand